It’s all about you – your life, your family, your friends and a wedding ceremony that’s uniquely yours…
As a wedding celebrant, these are some of the things I bring to you:
- Relaxed, modern but professional approach.
- Quick to connect to people from all walks of life.
- A good listener with the ability and skill to translate into ceremony.
- Creative and innovative.
- Open and sincere.
- Strong ceremonial and writing skills to weave the perfect ceremony
- Worldly, with a strong element of understanding for different cultures, ages and orientations. Working with blended families and cultures welcomed
- I have a clear ceremonial voice and speak with real heart
- I can offer a range of reading and vow resources you can consider (or make up your own)
- I am an animal lover, for those who wish to include their pets
- Overseas couples marrying in New Zealand is easy to organise – we’ll organise Skype sessions and communicate via email/calls
- Happy to perform ceremonies either outdoors or inside – whatever suits your day
- I am happy to weave your own spiritual or religious beliefs into the ceremony
I love to capture the essence of my clients.